Sunday, 30 November 2008

design for environment - development

Since having a chat with Joe Gilmore from Qubik about my own work in response to the design practice 3 briefs, he recommended trying something new with the front of the 'design for environment', as there was a lot of white space and wasn't really very interesting if i was intending it to end up on the desk of a designer...

So this design was the original, the one I had intended on using...but I've had second thoughts. I agree with Joe, it is very bland and there's so much space to work with. But I don't have to over crowd it, using the same typeface but trying new things with the size and angle.



Like this one, with the little 'for' sandwiched in-between the two other words.



This one is probably my favourite. At an angle. With the text slightly cut off at either end but still legible. Might have to tweek it slightly to get it to work a little bit better!



I like this one too!
I think I'll have to get other people's opinion before I make any of my own.

No comments: