So far I've worked with the bags that would be distributed in the shop when purchasing 'stuff'. Preferably paper bags. Also, a billboard, the advertising space on bike stands, on bus shelters, lamp-post advertising space and even on a supermarket shopping trolley.
For each of them I've chosen to work with 4 of the identity designs that I produced yesterday, the 4 I like the most.
Shop Bag
So here are the shop bags. Two different designs, one design has the handle cut into the main body of the bag and the other has a small handle. Still a way off deciding which I will choose to work with in the end...




Bus Shelter
Some simple ideas for the bus shelter. Still need to look at the smaller print and the detail there, but you get the idea of how I might like it to work. I can't decide if there's still some information missing from it...but I'll go back to that once I finally decide which identity work's the best.




Supermarket Trolley
Not really sure how appropriate this, but I think for a museum it might be a suitable way of advertising. Seeing as my target audience is designers, family (children) and tourists....all these people use the supermarket!




Lamp-Post Advertising
Doesn't necessarily have to just be lamp-posts, it could be any kind of post that sticks into the ground that goes up into the sky! Providing there's enough room to have space for the advertisement!
I like this idea. Would work around the city in random spaces, then also work as some signage just outside the museum.

Billboard
These designs all work really well in the larger landscape space. really like them. All of them, which doesn;t really help because I need to make some decisions!




No comments:
Post a Comment